About this eBook
Many firms get started in implementing a project portfolio management process by first reviewing their current portfolio, eliminating a significant portion of their project load and making room to add more valuable projects.
There is more to PPM than selecting projects. But it all starts here and it's the most important part.
In this eBook, PPM expert Harvey A. Levine explores:
- the selection of projects for the pipeline,
- the evaluation of candidate projects,
- the pre-qualification process,
- value, benefits & risk ranking,
- and more considerations designed to help you build a portfolio that will maximize the contribution of projects to the success of the firm.
About the author