Discover how effective Organizational Change Management can drive transformational success...
Date: Thursday, October 24
Time: 8 AM to 11 AM
600 B Street
San Diego, CA 92101
Organizations are facing unprecedented levels of change. The ability of organizations to lead effective change is more important now than ever before.
Realizing the value of change goes beyond technology or technical implementations. It is about driving changes at a fundamental level, changing the way we think, the way we feel, and the way we work.
During this breakfast, take away:
- A proven methodology to drive complex organizational transformations.
- Better understanding of practical implications and common challenges in Organizational Change Management.
- Insights of where your organization stands.
- Ways you can enable your organization to lead effective change.
Join us October 24 for breakfast, learning, and networking!
Meet the Speakers
PPM Expert and Consultant
MI-GSO | PCUBED
A PPM consultant with over 15 years leading IT related programs and projects, Bryn is experienced in advising and delivering across Technology, Retail, Banking, Government and Energy sectors. He has a strong track record of working pragmatically and effectively to align business and IT through key transformational initiatives.
He is adept at managing large and complex implementations using best practice approaches that are supported by PMI, PROSCI, SAFe and others.
Business Development Representative
Sciforma discusses how as you improve your way of looking at projects and change, a project and portfolio management tool will help provide centralized data to help make these strategic decisions easier:
- Manage a portfolio of projects and choose the "right" projects to launch, depending on your strategic issues, your risks, your cost constraints or deadlines.
- Respect schedules in terms of deadlines or budgets, make specific commitments on projects, manage resources and optimize project plan.
- Consolidate the workload of your resources and master the progress of your projects.
- Monitor your projects and project data in real time.