Join us for a networking breakfast!
You can execute and deliver on your projects flawlessly, but if you’re working on the wrong projects, none of that matters.
Business alignment is the most important criteria for project selection. According to the most recent PMI survey, respondents believe that over 60% of their projects are not aligned with the business.
If 60% of projects are deemed unaligned, it’s fair to conclude that up to 60% of project investments are wasted.
Date: Tuesday, May 7
Time: 8 AM to 10 AM Pacific
Wework San Diego
600 B St.
San Diego, CA 92101
We all know that the ability to Evaluate, Prioritize and Select projects is critical but difficult! Join us for breakfast on May 7th to discover how to efficiently prioritize projects based on budget, capacity, deadlines and strategic an alignment with your corporate objectives.
We will discuss these topics:
- Compare and rank submitted projects
- Analyze and access the portfolio performance in real time
- Accelerate the implementation of corporate strategies
- Allocate the budget and monitor budget consumption
- Use portfolio simulation to keep your portfolio within budget and aligned with available resources
- Utilize the right resources at the right time. visualize bottlenecks and under allocations
Be there on May 7th for coffee, tea and strategy planning!
Meet the Speaker