88% of business leaders know how important strategy is, but 61% of them admit having trouble translating strategy into specific actions in order to successfully execute it.
The first step is almost always to establish a maturity assessment of organizational project management.
Date: Thursday, May 16
Time: 8 AM to 11 AM
11 Colonel By Dr
Ottawa, ON K1N 9H4
During our networking breakfast event, we will answer the following questions:
- Why measure yourself against a model of maturity in organizational management?
- What is an assessment of maturity?
- What kind of action plan should be set up after the assessment?
- The importance of setting up processes and implementing organizational project management tools such as Sciforma.
Join us May 16 for breakfast, learning from the presentations, and networking!
Meet the Speakers
GPBL Penser Project
Canada Sales Manager
Sciforma presents how a project and portfolio management tool can help you:
- Manage a portfolio of projects and choose the "right" projects to launch, depending on your strategic issues, your risks, your cost constraints or deadlines.
- Respect schedules in terms of deadlines or budgets, make specific commitments on projects, manage resources and optimize project plan.
- Consolidate the workload of your resources and master the progress of your projects.
- Monitor your projects and project data in real time.