Date: Thursday, June 20
Time: 8 AM to 11 AM
Culver City, CA
10000 Washington Boulevard
Culver City CA 90232
During this breakfast, Eduardo Henriquez, PMP, SCM (IPMS) will be covering the secrets of building a successful PMO.
Discover the importance of having a PMO within an organization, and also how to add more value to an existing PMO by checking its maturity level and much more:
- Project Management Office definition: why is it important?
- The business drivers of a PMO and how to ensure you can achieve the benefits
- An overview of the basic steps to build a successful PMO
- Measuring the current state of your PMO and optimization techniques to bring value
Join us June 20 for breakfast, learning from the presentations, and networking!
Meet the Speakers
International Project Management Solutions (IPMS)
Eduardo Henriquez is a result-oriented leader with 15+ years of impressive, fast track management career marked by demonstrated ability to achieve cross-functional business objectives. Great experience focusing on and delivering win-win outcomes for all participants involved within the team and overall organization (Business, IT, and Support). Project Portfolio/Program Manager with more than 10+ years of hands-on experience in all phases of System Development.
Sciforma presents how a project and portfolio management tool can help provide visibility and 1 tool to centralize your project data throughout the PMO processes:
- Manage a portfolio of projects and choose the "right" projects to launch, depending on your strategic issues, your risks, your cost constraints or deadlines.
- Respect schedules in terms of deadlines or budgets, make specific commitments on projects, manage resources and optimize project plan.
- Consolidate the workload of your resources and master the progress of your projects.
- Monitor your projects and project data in real time.