More about this webinar replay
What are some familiar scenarios of not having the right PMO tools to measure, track, and support your PMO processes?
Tools are an essential part to a PMO's success, but they must be the right fit for each organization. The right tools will support the PMO to Know, Predict, Inform, and Decide.
Regardless of whether you are a brand new PMO, growing PMO, or mature PMO, get this webinar on-demand to discover:
- How to identify when a tool is not the right fit for your organization (or when you've outgrown them)
- The dysfunctional enablers for all maturity levels at the process level, data level, and people level.
- Contrastly, how to identify the "RIGHT" tools for your PMO:
- The 3 steps and questions to answer
- The approach: Intent, Action, Result
- The 5 big tips for a rewarding discovery
Meet the Speakers
Founder & CEO
Hussain Bandukwala is the Founder & CEO at Parwaaz Consulting and helps PMO leaders succeed through assessments, blueprints, coaching, workshops and other resources. He works with PMO leaders and executives to conquer their biggest challenges in meeting strategic goals, achieving operational efficiency, and delivering project value.
Hussain has helped clients improve the success of their strategic initiatives by 73%, shrink their PMO setup duration by 2x, and get their PMOs duly recognized by their CxOs.
Lydia is experienced in helping both large and small companies achieve better portfolio data visibility and achieving their strategic goals. She has worked with several companies with challenges ranging from: maturing in project management, building a project management office, standardizing processes, and PPM tool evaluation.