About this webinar replay...
Agile has become more and more popular both as a project management methodology and also as an approach...
However, sometimes it can be hard to adopt and apply to your current practices...
Watch this on-demand webinar to discover 3 ways to adopt Agile gradually. Here’s a sneak peek:
- Becoming agile at the portfolio level
- Introducing agile in a simple way: without adopting the whole scrum framework (i.e: managing visual things like a Kanban)
- Going all-out Agile, using the scrum method with sprints, backlog, and more…
You'll also learn:
- What benefits come from incorporating both Agile methods AND approaches to your project portfolio management (and also what is the difference)
- How a PPM tool like Sciforma can support any of these 3 ways of introducing agile to your project portfolio management
Scott Burtness, PMP
Customer Success Manager | Project Management
With over 10 years of experience in project management, Scott is also PMP-certified and Sciforma’s Customer Success Manager. In his experience, he has trained and mentored project managers on the use of an Enterprise PPM solution and partnered with PMOs to mature the PPM discipline enterprise-wide. Scott has also helped both large and small companies achieve better portfolio data visibility, standardize processes, and evaluate PPM tools.